Below is a list of the most frequently asked questions that we receive about our party rentals. Questions such as how to book the rentals, what differences between the Gold and the Silver package, payment process, how to make changes to an order, delivery policy and potential discounts on multiple rentals, along with information on how to reserve party rentals online.
If you still have any other questions that have not been answered below, please feel free to contact us and we will get back to you shortly.
- How far in advance should I make the reservation for my event?
- Does your rental include an attendant?
- Do you require a deposit to reserve my date?
- When and how do I pay?
- Do you offer a discount for renting multiple party rentals?
- Can I make changes to my order?
- When do you deliver my order?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- When the delivery arrives, should I be at the location?
- Do you provide Butlers who can set-up and maintain the equipment during the function?
Q: How far in advance should I make the reservation for my event? A: We recommend making reservations at least two weeks prior to the event. During the winter holiday season and the months of June, July and August, booking waiters and equipment from SugarPop Rentals for large scale events will require at least one month notice. For small orders (less than 50 people) one or two weeks is sufficient.
Q: Does your rental include an attendant? A: Yes. SugarPop Rentals is a full service company, and therefore, a professional attendant is present for most of our rentals. The attendant will operate and help your guests to maximize their experience when using our fun food rentals.
Q: Do you offer a discount for renting multiple party rentals? A: Please contact us if you would like to order multiple rentals on any single day. We will do our best to work with you and give you the best price.
Q: Can I make changes to my order? A: Additions and changes to the order must be made 48 hours prior to the event. Items are subject to availability. Please talk to our party consultants, so we can better advise you on the items you would require for your event.
Q: When do you deliver my order? A: Deliveries are usually made on the day of the event or in some cases one day prior to the party. Our regular delivery service consists of dropping off the items and picking them up a day after the completion of the event. In most cases, this is done during our business hours, however, we can accommodate special requests.
Q: What is your cancellation policy? A: If you cancel the order after placing it, we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee. However, we understand that not everything in life goes as planned and that sometimes cancellations are unavoidable. As a result, cancellation fees may be waived depending on the circumstances.
The minimum cancellation charge is your deposit of $50 Back to top
Q: When the delivery arrives, should I be at the location? A: We encourage our clients to be at home during the delivery of the items. Your remaining balance will be paid upon the completion of the event. Back to top
Q: Do you provide staff who can set-up and maintain the equipment during the function? A: Yes, we do. SugarPop Rentals staff will be in charge of setting up and maintaining equipment during the function. This will guarantee that you will spend quality time with your guests rather than worry about maintaining the rentals. Back to top
SugarPop Rentals offers the following services
• Cotton Candy Machine Rentals • Popcorn Machine Rentals • Sno Cone Machine Rentals (Ice) • Full Service Cotton Candy Machine (2 for 1 Specials) – rent one machine and receive 2nd Machine for FREE (Up to 3 hour rental – 150 servings per machine and a professional attendant) • Candy Buffet (Full Service or Design your own) • LED and Glow Products • Sumo Wrestlers (For Adults and Children) • Photo Booth • Carnival Games • 5ft Stand UP – Minions, Princess, Pirates, • Chair and Linen Rentals • 5ft Gumball Machines • Pre Packaged Cotton Candy and Popcorn (32 Oz) – With custom labels